Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Anger Management

sooo a while back in October  i got into a fight. the consequences weren't too bad , i got suspended thoee. which really isn't major too me being that i've been suspended before . . . anyways the other day they call me into the office. my nerves are racking & im thinking to myself " what did i do this time?? " so i go in there and the drop the bomb on me, they gave me anger management !!! ugggghh .


i DO NOT have anger problems, well at least i don't think so. the fight was so long ago! don't they know i've cooled down in the last 4months. the worst part is that its on a Saturday from 8am to 2pm. uggh which is horrible and its the weekend before spring break. smh im starting to think this school is out to get me . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment